Monday, June 1, 2015

Episode 11 - Pan-fried Vegan Meaty Prawn Dumplings | 煎素雞肉蝦餃

There's no better way to celebrate Vesak day than uploading another vegan recipe ;)

This week, I'm showing you how to make my version of vegan meaty prawn dumplings!
The great thing about dumplings is that they taste divine no matter what sorts of filings you put in them.



Watch the video tutorial here:


Recipes for download:





There are different ways to cook the dumplings and in this video I'm pan frying them but you can boil, steam ,deep fried or even make them into pot stickers. The options are limitless.

It's also interesting that if you're using a different type of skin wrapper and fold them in a different way they're called wantons!

Stay tuned, I'm definitely going to come up with different variations of dumplings soon!

Smiles,
J.

1 comment:

  1. I just found this blog from YouTube. I just wanted to say I thought you did a great job, and the recipes were very easy to follow. I'm sad you didn't do more. I hope you are well.

    ReplyDelete