Monday, March 23, 2015

Episode 5 - Vegan Korean Army Stew | 韓式素食部隊鍋 | Vegan Budae jjigae


Recently my cravings for Korean food came back and so i hopped on to YouTube and found this channel with hundreds of authentic Korean recipe made by a super bubbly chef - Maangchi.

This recipe is inspired by her and you can find the original recipe here.
I've made a few tweaks to the recipe to veganize it and so today, I'll be showing you how to make this hassle free one pot meal - Vegan Korean Army Stew.



What?!?! Another one pot meal?! Yes, that's how i roll. HAHAHA





Written printable recipe:





If you do not have a hot pot cooker, you can make this in a large pot on the stove.
Leave me a comment and let me know if you have any other dishes that you would like me to make.

I really hope you make this stew because it's tooo delicious to be true.


Smile,
J .


1 comment: