Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Episode 1 - Molten Custard Chocolate Lava Cake | 流沙巧克力蛋糕

Hello Visitor!

Welcome to my blog! I have been waiting for this day for so long and finally...the very first episode of Tasty Greenies is here!! I can’t even believe it!  

Since this is the first episode, I've decided to not only start things off sweet but also taking it up a notch by adding a little savoriness .
Well, I've been seeing pictures and hearing people rave about the Golden Custard Lava Cake at Five and Dime. I personally have not tried them yet but i thought to myself, "Hey, i know how to make custard and i know how to bake a lava cake" i can definitely pull this off !! 

I've made this several times now and my family and friends who have tasted them all love it! There's no better time then now to share with you guys this recipe. My very own version of Golden Custard Lava Cake A.K.A Molten Custard Chocolate Lava Cake. 

Trust me, nothing beats this homemade ooey gooey loveliness. 





Checkout the video below and watch how i make them!

 


Download the English recipe here :


This recipe is also available in Chinese:


I hope you enjoy this episode of TastyGreenies and I'll see you in my next recipe post!

Before i forget, i would like to wish all Chinese friends and visitors...

GONG XI FA CAI,  恭喜發財 。


Smiles, J.

No comments:

Post a Comment